2. To provide the Service, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (the “Data”), including some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, device and/or web-browser details, operating system details, activities on the Site, personal preferences relating to the Site or the Service, billing, financial information such as credit/debit card numbers where this is provided, and details of the locations from which you intend to use the Service. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal information you provide to us is updated and correct at all times.
3. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Service. We collect, store and process (and where applicable transfer to third party processing partners) certain personal information to provide you with information and tools to allow you to use the Service, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services (e.g. setting up new accounts), to respond to enquiries and/or for other record-keeping purposes and to improve the Site and the Service.
4. Additionally, our third party service providers may have access to Data to carry out contracted services and we may provide your personal information to such third parties for the purposes of fulfilling your requests. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was provided.
5. From time to time we may transfer Data for to locations inside and outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK or the EU, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
7. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site. Please refer to the Cookies Policy for more information.
8. Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. If you do not want us to retain or use your Data in any way or at any time, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us on the contact section of the homepage.
10. If you have further questions about our privacy practices, please contact us on the contact section of the homepage.
A cookie is a small file which can be downloaded on a device when you access the Site and is then sent back to the Site each time you access it.
This information allows us to personalise the user experience and to improve the quality of the Site navigation. We also use analytical cookies, which allow us to recognise and count the number of users on the Site and to see how users move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us improve the way the Site works, for example by making sure users find easily what they need. If you do not want cookies to be stored or accessed on your computer or mobile device, please disable cookies and similar technologies through your browser settings. Information about the procedure you are required to follow in order to disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. You may wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Site may operate as intended.
We may change this Cookies Policy at any time. Any changes in this Cookies Policy will become effective when we make the revised Cookies Policy available on or through the Site.